Monday, June 20, 2016

Well Hello Monday...


Still crafting along on the Fish Extender for our Disney Cruise, pictures and directions to follow! But today, today was the first time in over two years I have allowed my self to sleep in to....get this 7am! I know what you are thinking, but I am usually getting my day started at 5am. But it is summer and for the first time I feel like I can treat myself to a little sleeping in. So not only did I sleep in, but I was able to drop off both kiddos at a friends home for some play time while I went and had a much needed pampering break -Mani/Pedi time!! But, during my much needed pampering I began to think. I am an avid Pinterest Posting Momma, and keeping with "We are going on a Disney Cruise" mood, I had remembered about a few pins I saw from Jamberry. Jamberry is now catering to Disney Fanatics like myself with both Regular sheets and Jr.'s for your little one in a variety of prints. Now all sheets are still at the $18/sheet, however remember they have specials like Buy 3 sheets, Get 1 free.

 



https://www.jamberry.com/us/en/ Photo Credit : Jamberry
There are many Disney themes to choose from, and just like many products out there why not get all of your girlfriends and Disney Fanatics together along with your favorite Jamberry Consultant and throw a little "Me" time Party! May I suggest a wonderful local (to the Tampa area) Jamberry Consultant - Kathleen Hillard also to Find a local Consultant to you use https://www.jamberry.com/us/en/shop/consultant or Jamberry's Facebook to get up to date on new products https://www.facebook.com/jamberrynails/?fref=ts .
Maybe some of the new styles will inspire you to sail on Disney Cruise Lines or book that next Disney vacation. Contact your favorite Travel Agent or mine... Ms. Jennifer Hardy with Your Magical Vacation. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment