Monday, June 13, 2016

Summer is here!

Hello to all! Welcome to The Little Ms. Crafty Pants. A blog about crafting, couponing, meal ideas and my love for Disney and other Florida Staycation trips. Just a little about myself...I am a mother of two boys (ages 3 and 11) who bring life to both my husband and I.
I am an educator who is in an amazing transition this summer, I am moving from a classroom of Fourth Graders to a Middle School to following my dream job of teaching Agriculture and supporting our students in their FFA chapter.
I long for summers when I can be busy crafting, couponing and taking trips to Disney. I hope this blog finds you well and inspires you. I look forward to your thoughts so that there can be a community built in ideas, support, and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment